Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

About a helmet!!!

Article about: In Romania you can buy one like this for 17 Euros:

Default Re: About a helmet!!!

In Romania you can buy one like this for 17 Euros:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture About a helmet!!!   About a helmet!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement About a helmet!!!
    P
    Many

iam unlucky that i am not in romania. Very nice helmet for its price .Maybe i will make a trip someday in romania and look for a helmet

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    If as you say in Greece it is hard to get military items then yes it is a good relic, but the price was high. You can get relic helmets like yours for less money, I buy mine from Germany for far less than you paid. I would look to other countries to buy if i were you.
    dave.
    it is very hard to find in Greece military items. Last year i was in Dresden (Germany) and asked for 3 reich items and helmet In an antique shop. But the shop owner told me that he has not and only in Berlin i will find. I am unlucky.So i decided to buy here in Greece (i couldnt wait for an helmet)

Hi,
    Now you have the collecting bug you will not be able to stop.
    We have all got it here, You can ask anyone on the forum about it. I feel sorry for you. Ha Ha.
    dave.

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    Now you have the collecting bug you will not be able to stop.
    We have all got it here, You can ask anyone on the forum about it. I feel sorry for you. Ha Ha.
    dave.
    Yes it is a bug.I could not wait for my first helmet.But in the other hand i was very happy when i finaly had one.

it is not fake at all just in a bad shape probably been in the ground for years

?

Quote by herrzark View Post
    What do you believe about this helmet?i need your help and opinions
    Yasou Herzark,

Try Ebay, you can find good relics for less than 100 Euros.I bought my first german helmet in 1979 in Greece, in the Monasteraki Flea Market...long time ago. There is a really nice helmet on sale at the whermacht award and militaria website. Is a relic sold by Jevgenijss a very well known digger...

M40 SD WH SZ 64 relic - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums militaria

Quote by Luis22 View Post
    Yasou Herzark,

Try Ebay, you can find good relics for less than 100 Euros.I bought my first german helmet in 1979 in Greece, in the Monasteraki Flea Market...long time ago. There is a really nice helmet on sale at the whermacht award and militaria website. Is a relic sold by Jevgenijss a very well known digger...

M40 SD WH SZ 64 relic - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums militaria
    it is nice helmet but it cost 250 euros... In Monasteraki to be true i found a helmet in very good condition (whith liner e.t.c.) but it costed 500 euros. To much for me.In 100 euros i found helmets, original maybe , but in bad condition and with tarmac all over it. It is very hard to find better here.I will try and in ebay

?

Thumbs up Re: About a helmet!!!

Quote by herrzark View Post
    it is nice helmet but it cost 250 euros... In Monasteraki to be true i found a helmet in very good condition (whith liner e.t.c.) but it costed 500 euros. To much for me.In 100 euros i found helmets, original maybe , but in bad condition and with tarmac all over it. It is very hard to find better here.I will try and in ebay
    Herzark the helmet from Jevgeniss is selling for $200 wich I believe is like 140 Euros...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2