Has anybody used ....

ww2germanmilitaria
    Burnaby, Canada

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Advice Please
    P
    Many

Hi all ....

I try and add my comments where I think maybe they are justified or any use to other Forum users .... However it does appear at times some listings are totally ignored.
    This Advice Please request has had 53 views and not even a single comment .... Quite disappointing as another Forum appeared to be more than helpful.
    Sorry for the gripe .... However!!

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Hi all ....

I try and add my comments where I think maybe they are justified or any use to other Forum users .... However it does appear at times some listings are totally ignored.
    This Advice Please request has had 53 views and not even a single comment .... Quite disappointing as another Forum appeared to be more than helpful.
    Perhaps a more specific question might help. "Has anybody used" probably prokes only a yes/no response anyway. Just a thought

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Hi all ....

Greetings,

I must have been one of your 53 views, but as I had never heard or known of the company, I genuinely had nothing of worth/value to add to your inquiry. I suppose, I could have posted "never heard of them" it still would have not be of any assistance, but at least, you wouldn't have felt ignored.

Sometimes, questions are asked and no one possesses an answer worthy of posting. Happy to hear you got more feedback at another forum, that's usually the case with this forum for me.

Best

V/r Lance

Thanks for the tips/comments
    I thought that would of been quite clear...
    If anyone asks for advice regarding a Dealer usually means the Dealer has an item that needs other people’s opinions first before making a purchase .... After 53 views and no replies the Dealer might have sold the item of interest.
    A simple Yes or No never dealt with them, they sell good stuff,trustworthy, or leave well alone would suffice!!

Hey Stevade

I don't know of them....I never saw your thread yesterday (or today) otherwise I would have answered you.
    Going to log onto their site & see who & what they are
    D.

Never heard of them. Lakesidetrader and The Collectors Guild are two Canadian sites I have had good luck with.

Hi Stevade! I’ve never bought from them but with my past experience In buying outside of the “Namebrand” dealers I’ve got nothing but fakes lol it’s as much of my fault as At the time I thought everything was authentic if someone said it was lol. But for my peace of mind I just stick to the well known dealers I might lose out on some nice helmets from time to time it’s worth not stressing over.

I looked at the site - very messy and most stock sold. Also, saw a lot of SS which raises red flags for me. I would avoid this place. NH

Quote by MilitariaOne View Post
    Greetings,

I must have been one of your 53 views, but as I had never heard or known of the company, I genuinely had nothing of worth/value to add to your inquiry. I suppose, I could have posted "never heard of them" it still would have not be of any assistance, but at least, you wouldn't have felt ignored.

Sometimes, questions are asked and no one possesses an answer worthy of posting. Happy to hear you got more feedback at another forum, that's usually the case with this forum for me.

Best

V/r Lance
    Indeed! Well said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast