Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another black m42

Article about: This helmet was giving to my son 2 years ago when he was 10. A friend knew my son collected ww2 items and said he found the helmet in a family members house after the man had past away. I al

Default Another black m42

This helmet was giving to my son 2 years ago when he was 10. A friend knew my son collected ww2 items and said he found the helmet in a family members house after the man had past away. I always thought post war paint and relic state due to poor storage. What do you think? Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another black m42   Another black m42  

Another black m42   Another black m42  

Another black m42  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another black m42
    P
    Many

I recommend some outdoor photos, close ups and interior shots.

First we're really bad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another black m42   Another black m42  

I'm on my phone but is it black or just very dark green? Either way its old, and I think its a sweet looking helmet, especially for a twelve year old. And pics of the liner?

No liner only liner band. BECAUSE I think or thought post war paint my son put in a repro liner. I still have the old liner band. Don't beat me up too badly

Outdoor photos. What do you think? Marty

Nice looking shell!...

It does look a very dark green on my monitor!...

Factory green with black on top. Pitting on bottom and rim. I know it is hard at times to be the first to step out. Any opinion? Thanks Gunny!! Marty

Any ideas? The good, the bad, and the ugly. Is the helmet good as a war time painted helmet or post war? It belongs to a 12 year old we can throw things back and forth. Or I guess no interest concerning the helmet.

?

I see a dark green as well. hard to tell whether the black paint is above or under the green though, at least for me. One of the helmet guys will be along soon enough to give you a more definitive answer, just give them time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast