Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?

Article about: Found this helmet listed on Gun Broker this evening. The seller wants \\$749 as a buy it now. It is currently in New Jersey. Looks like a cool helmet, but I don't have the cash right now.....w

Default Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?

Found this helmet listed on Gun Broker this evening. The seller wants $749 as a buy it now. It is currently in New Jersey. Looks like a cool helmet, but I don't have the cash right now.....wife says I have reached my limit for the month. Is this a rare lid?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?   Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  

Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?   Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  

Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?   Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  

Attached Images Attached Images Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?
    P
    Many

Yes the earlier pattern luftwaffes don't come up to often

Is that Tricolor shield trying to imply that this is a Condor Legion Luftwaffe helmet?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

liner is poor but these are my favorite DD's.

4md
    ?

I like these early lids.............I think the liner is broken near the chinstrap bale

I have one of these early birds, the early liner is single band aluminum, which often broke, hence why they went to double band on the later ones, rough condition reflects the price, no great deal here, but the early ones are less seen and one of my favs.

I think the price is fairly decent as well.

Here's one I got a while back:

Droop tail M35 Luftwaffe helmet - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  

and another I recently picked up for myself.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?   Anyone want to buy a M35 DD Droptail Luftwaffe Helmet?  

?

I love these helmets, here is mine...

Regards, Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast