Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp

Article about: I have had this for many years, and had forgotten how nice the exterior was. I pulled it out today, and decided to snap a few shots. It is a size 64 shell, brush painted a smooth medium gree

Default Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp

I have had this for many years, and had forgotten how nice the exterior was. I pulled it out today, and decided to snap a few shots. It is a size 64 shell, brush painted a smooth medium green, with the expected unbordered Police Adler. It appears to have been black in one of its intermediate lives, but I don't see any traces of decals or painted insignia under its current paint. Regrettably, only short remnants of the strap remain, and only 2 of the pads, without any pillows, are present. The decals are in nice shape, and I really like the Bear. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp   Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp  

Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp   Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp  

Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp   Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp
    P
    Many

Default Re: Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp

Very nice one Jim.
    chris

Default Re: Austrian Double Decal Schutzpolizei - Size 64 - Nice Berndorfer Bear Stamp

Great lid Jim
    Thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Scarce Austrin helmet put into german police use don't see them often. Not anymore timothy

?

Very nice Jim, it has a very good exterior with nice decals, plus the variation of edged chin strap pins,a goodun for the shelf
    Last edited by davejb; 06-30-2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: correction

In my opinion all Bear helmets look different from each other some have big variation in the making of the shell.
    chris

Top of the tree!! A real beauty that one,thanks for "digging" it out! Leon.

?

A wonderful helmet.