Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.

Article about: Hello. I'm amateur and got this helmet as a present from my friend. He bought this somewhere in Cracow, Poland. Can someone tell me if it's authentic? Thanks.

?

Default Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.

Hello.

I'm amateur and got this helmet as a present from my friend. He bought this somewhere in Cracow, Poland. Can someone tell me if it's authentic? Thanks.

Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Hello Side,

Welcome to the Forum. Although I´m no expert on helmets I have learned a lot here over the years and feel very confident to say this is a reproduction. I have a hard time finding anything good about it.

Best,

Jan

Jan is right. Sorry, this is total junk. Chinese made rubbish.

Sorry, but this helmet is hideous.

If you're an avid TR helmet collector (I'm not) it looks like you have your answer.......however, if you're looking for a piece that looks the part to 99% of those who'll ever see it it's probably "cool". Had your friend bought you an original DD SS lid he/she is either exceptionally rich and/or exceptionally generous as they probably go for thousands (in whatever your currency is). Of course, if they DID spend an awful lot of money on it....just don't tell them......

Nothing about this helmet is real, Krakow flea markets are notorious for selling fake third reich junk.

Yup, as already stated, this one is a complete reproduction, probably originating from China.
    Luis

Oriental boat... Chinese junk.

Again, this is not my field.....but the original poster (“Side”) is no better off as to the “why”.....not even a point towards a relevant explanatory Thread......

They are clearly a newbie......the top 3...or even top 1 may be a tad more helpful....for loads of us.

I’m not trying to lose friends here....but for as long as it takes to post a negative.....a positive /learn could be more helpful.

...please don’t shoot the messenger.....this guy’s already been told it’s **** by a number of people that it’s wrong...I think that particular message has been delivered.....”we” seem to like saying the same thing over and over again.....perhaps some of us have been bitten too many times (which I understand)...I’ll shut up now.

The Helmet you own tries to be an M35, and the absolutely one look indication for it being fake is the look of the Vent Holes, compared to the Vents of an Original Example.
    Here the Vents of an Original M35:
    Is this authentic? Helmet from Cracow, Poland.

As you can see the Shape is completly wrong and thus the whole shell and the complete helmet, you could go on and on about the inaccuracies of the helmet but as we already know the shell is fake it has no point.

Regards,
    Adravor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast