MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Be aware!! BAD REP?

Article about: Hi Guys, I saw a couple of ads on a dutch site.. The ads seemed to good to be true.. 2 FJ helmets = 500 euro http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...fta_ind=1&fs=1 1 near mint Heer + 1 ne

Default Be aware!! BAD REP?

Hi Guys,

I saw a couple of ads on a dutch site.. The ads seemed to good to be true..

2 FJ helmets = 500 euro
    http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...fta_ind=1&fs=1

1 near mint Heer + 1 near mint LW total price = 480 euro
    http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...fta_ind=5&fs=1

2 near mint heer helmets total price = 500
    http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...1#photoGallery

And his ads go on and on. I thought: WOW have to contact this guy. His name on the site is Longhorn1939. when he replied to my email his name turned out to be: Pawel Nowak.. Is this not the notoriuus fraud ho takes money and ships nothing?

In case yes.. Be aware.. If not.. Hands off I call dips on all ads

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Be aware!! BAD REP?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Be aware!! BAD REP?

Yes, the well known crook. The ads need to be reported as fraud.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Willem thanks for notifying people , in such cases I always report this to the website. This guy has been doing this for years now. We always get his accounts deleted , if we all continue to report his ads as dubious. I just reported one of his ads , I will also check 2dehands because he was active there as well.

?

I suggest you keep well away and don't entertain him as he is a fraudster and very well known scammer who will not have the items he tries to sell in his possession.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks. I thought so.. I reported te alias to the administrator

?

I hope justice will be done with this heartless cockroach, very soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images Be aware!! BAD REP? 

?

That gob-of-coughed-up-phlegm must be one of the most hated blokes in collectors circles.

Man, he has been at this for a long time. Strange, that he isnt using yet another alias for his scams, as the PN one is very well known amongst collectors.

This cretin trolls all of the forums and i saw this scumbag on Bob Treends site several years ago.When the garbage postal people (INSPECTORS) especially the East europeans who won't arrest this swill,the guys who got swindled are screwed,period!!.To all of you new collectors if it looks to good (price wise) walk away or you will be swindled out of your money!

- - Updated - -

This cretin trolls all of the forums and i saw this scumbag on Bob Treends site several years ago.When the garbage postal people (INSPECTORS) especially the East europeans who won't arrest this swill,the guys who got swindled are screwed,period!!.To all of you new collectors if it looks to good (price wise) walk away or you will be swindled out of your money!

A dumb question ... but why does he use his own name on emails and such? Surely he isn't THAT conceited so as to thumb his nose to all the collecting world by flaunting his tainted moniker?
    ( maybe he is just pig headed - or stooopid? )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

He can use his own name because he knows that he will get away with it unfortunately. If he hasnt gotten in trouble from the years of scum deals hes done....then I doubt he ever will. Its just sad that police or even Interpol cant be bothered.

A bit off topic, but my brothers friend was just had for $6k on a motorcycle deal on Craigslist. He went to pick the bike up after making the deposit, and the adress didnt even exist! Pretty dumb, I know.....but the cops wouldnt even listen to his story and said that he was the 3rd one to report the same motorcycle sale from CL that week. People are scamming free money nowadays without any fear of reprisal
    (they asked for a deposit amount, and would pay the rest in monthly installments.....thats how they got him) I still dont know why anyone would ever send that kind of money blindly to someone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast