Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!

Article about: I came across a listing on eBay of a person selling an authentic unused original tri-color decal and asked him if we could meet up seens how he lives in my area. He had these original unused

Default AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!

I came across a listing on eBay of a person selling an authentic unused original tri-color decal and asked him if we could meet up seens how he lives in my area. He had these original unused helmet decals, and I bought them all for $500. While I know these aren't super rare, I have seldom seen many unused tri-color decals as well as police and party shield decals. The police decals had stuck to what I would assume was paper and that is why there is that white residue on them. Overall, 9 nice unused decals for what I thought was a decent price that I couldn't pass up! If you have any unused helmet decals, could you please post them on here so I can see them? Thanks so much guys and have a great day!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!   AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!  

AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!   AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!  

AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!   AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AWESOME haul of original unused helmet decals! Check these out!
    P
    Many

That is a fantastic find.

Will make a nice display. You should frame them all.
    Nick

MAP
    ?

Jeez! that is fantastic. Plus a nice assortment of manufactures.

I've seen these displayed and sold between two blocks of Plexiglas that are screwed together. Not sure if that is the right way to preserve them or not.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)