Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP

Article about: I have a offer on the table to buy this for 300. I just want to get an idea of what it is, authentic ? Also, I know you guys don't appraise items...what would you guy say something like this

Default Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP

I have a offer on the table to buy this for 300. I just want to get an idea of what it is, authentic ? Also, I know you guys don't appraise items...what would you guy say something like this would go for?

Thanks!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP   Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP  

Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP   Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bakelite button top desert helmet HELP
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Kind of hard to see anything in these photos. Can't be expanded.

Check out The Collectors Guild. They always have a few of these listed to compare to.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Kind of hard to see anything in these photos. Can't be expanded.

Check out The Collectors Guild. They always have a few of these listed to compare to.
    i agree . What does the topic poster expect from us with these kind of photos ?