Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG

Article about: I really like Factory Police helmets and just picked up a few duplicates that are I guess upgrades of the ones I had. One of the new ones is a beaded (2 piece?) gladiator shell with a standa

Default Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG

I really like Factory Police helmets and just picked up a few duplicates that are I guess upgrades of the ones I had. One of the new ones is a beaded (2 piece?) gladiator shell with a standard L/S wing decal (in decent shape) on the brow and a V&H decal on the right. V&H ( Voight & Haeffner AG) made electronic components used in aircraft and communications equipment. This one has a pretty good liner and chin strap assembly (please ignore the gimp draw string!), and the exterior was spruced up with a period applied lighter blue overpaint. The other V&H I have was de-nazified, which is why I added this one. It isn't mint by any stretch, but real factory helmets aren't that easy to find so when I saw this one I picked it up. Hope you like it. Jim G.

BTW: Both shells are stamped RL2-40/16 - indicating that they were manufactured by Maury und Co. - Offenbach
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG   Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG  

Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG   Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG  

Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG   Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG  

Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beaded Gladiator Luftschutz - Factory Police - Voight & Haeffner AG
    P
    Many

?

Hello. Very nice. If you have one to change, write me to me. Dandy

Excellent Jim, a great looking helmet once again, thanks for showing it. Leon.

Plenty of variety in your collection for sure - another fine gladiator helmet.
    Thanks
    Nick