Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Beaded RAD Gladiator helmet

Article about: Well this is a new one to me. Any thoughts welcome. Is that a late war cellulose paint job? Decal is not like any other RAD one I have seen. Liner is some cheap fabric.

?

Default Beaded RAD Gladiator helmet

Well this is a new one to me. Any thoughts welcome. Is that a late war cellulose paint job? Decal is not like any other RAD one I have seen. Liner is some cheap fabric.
    Beaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmetBeaded RAD Gladiator helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beaded RAD Gladiator helmet
    P
    Many

Fake decal indeed , a while back (years) a guy called Bill on WAF (and I even think here) had a bunch of such gladiator RAD helmets he was trying to feed to collectors. I believe the guy wrote a book on the RAD even so he had historical knowledge but as often turns out with authors no feeling with authentic material. I remember a lot of heated topics on the subject ;-)

I just came across the exact same images on Craigslist. Researched the decal and helmet style pretty extensively, and right after I posted in Fake Forum, I came across this post lol.