Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

Article about: How does it look? and is it a fair trade? I have my doubts on the chinstrap and possibly the liner. Let me know and thanks in advance! All the best, Stefan Here are pictures of my visor for

?

Default Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

How does it look? and is it a fair trade? I have my doubts on the chinstrap and possibly the liner. Let me know and thanks in advance!

All the best,
    Stefan
    Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

Here are pictures of my visor for comparison
    Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visorBeing offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

Decal and paint looks okay to me, the liner and chinstrap do not!

Josh

The lid itself looks ok to me... but the chinstrap especially looks very thin/ flimsy.

?

please note that the writing on the helmet is done in silver not white ink

All the best,
    Stefan

I agree that the chinstrap and liner do not look good. I'd hang on to your visor.

?

Is the liner not original or just not original to helmet, just so i so i know for future reference...

All the best,
    Stefan

It is an overpainted re-issue shell. I like that part - it looks good. The hand brushed paint looks dead on for the period and that is kind of hard to fake. But hard to say on the liner without better photos. The chin strap is cheesy. One thing about the liner is the drawstring - not looking period. NH

?

What is the proper way to take better photos of the liner? If you tell me how i will show them the way to most effectively determine whether it is original or not.

All the best,
    Stefan

In general, the best photos are taken outside, in natural light that avoids too many shadows or glare.

I think the liner may stand a chance.... Compare to the liner of my M42:
    Being offered this M35 reissue for my Gj visor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast