Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Big Hole Holland Helment pile

Article about: D.Z. “George” – Lunteren (March 1945) | Fubar Militaria Here is the link to the big hole in Holland in reference to my Thread Heer and Luftwaffe Pile. Click on the link and

Default Big Hole Holland Helment pile

D.Z. “George” – Lunteren (March 1945) | Fubar Militaria Here is the link to the big hole in Holland in reference to my Thread Heer and Luftwaffe Pile. Click on the link and go to Der Weg Zurck great site Have a look it explains it. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big Hole Holland Helment pile
    P
    Many

Default Re: Big Hole Holland Helment pile

Very interesting website.
    chris

There was an official excavation of the big hole many years back but since then many illegal digs have taken place as the area has many pits full of equipment and if I remember correctly much of it is on military land.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

ian
    ?

Dont use the link above <<it contains a virus ,,, my AVG went mad when i used the link ,,it blocked it completely and it took a full scan to get rid of it ????

I don't know Ian this link was posted over at Wallaha I haven't had any problems with it but I don't know sorry timothy

Quote by ian View Post
    Dont use the link above <<it contains a virus ,,, my AVG went mad when i used the link ,,it blocked it completely and it took a full scan to get rid of it ????
    I also get that warning.

Bad moment for my Time Machine not to be working... Man, these are truly magnificent pictures and a collector can only think of one thing by watching these "if i could only get back in time" !!!