Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Black Himmlerstyle Helmet without ventilation bolts

Article about: Hello ... I have here still a black Himmlerstyle helmet I would like to introduce .... this was also green and was painted over black .... this has instead of the ventilation bolts screens f

?

Default Black Himmlerstyle Helmet without ventilation bolts

Hello ... I have here still a black Himmlerstyle helmet I would like to introduce .... this was also green and was painted over black .... this has instead of the ventilation bolts screens for ventilation ... it is also the lining with the 3 leather upholstery .... not even to find often .... hope he likes ...
    Regards Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts   Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts  

Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts   Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts  

Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts   Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts  

Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts
    P
    Many

?

Beautiful helmet, scarcely seen.

Thanks for sharing

Very nice , I have been offered one with an LS decal. Hope to have it soon.

Superb and desirable helmet, a rare one indeed. Leon.

?

good morning ..... yes these original civilian helmets were worn in many units ... usually can distinguish the lining systems ..... LS and fire brigade zb were behind the neck leather attached so there are these leather fungus attached to the lining ... also in the SS or SA, police were used ...

Regards Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Himmlerstyle Helmet  without  ventilation bolts  

Another fine helmet, and I really like the period pictures in your photo collection. First time I have seen a light weight screen vent Himmler helmet with SS decals! Thanks for sharing that one! Jim G.