Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

camo helmet

Article about: by DougB There are some well known helmet collectors who have made it public they defraud eBay buyers by using multiple eBay logins and bidding against themselves driving the price upi to th

?

Default camo helmet

Hi all
    Found this helmet on ebay, current price is $8650.00 USD thats right dont fall over, whilst it appears genuine, can anyone suggest why it is attracting this value. I dont see any runes on it. Listing number 200994432056. Any thoughts or suggestions
    For the life of me, i cant get the link to attach
    Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement camo helmet
    P
    Many

Personally don't like the wire on it. Also, how is it getting that price with just one photo?

(P.S.) Woohoo, my 1000th post. Taken a while.

?

Dont know, i had to look at the price 3 times to make sure i was reading it correctly

I don't see any red flags, I reckon it will break 10k before the end.

camo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmetcamo helmet

Those pics didn't show up for me. Fair enough, you know far more about these than I do. I think I just get blinkered by so much negativity towards camo lids in general. The wire still looks very "fresh" to me though .

Cheers

?

I wouldn't go near this helmet. Looks as fake as a $3 bill from these pics.

There are some well known helmet collectors who have made it public they defraud eBay buyers by using multiple eBay logins and bidding against themselves driving the price upi to the stratosphere thus keeping away normal buyers. When they "win" they refuse to pay and negotiate a bargain price telling the seller nobody will buy it again on eBay because collectors will think its a fake as it's relisted.

Whats worse is they think that strategy is "fair ball". And they then turn and resell the helmet for large profits. These are helmet collectors, not dealers I am talking about. And they are respected on platforms as WAF as "experts" but are really pieces of shot if you ask me.

I could name names but I think I raised enough shit on the forum for one weekend. Look it up on WAF, it's all there in black and white.

This hobby is full of collector scumbags, pawn starz profiteers, dealers who hide behind faux lifetime guarantees to shill fakes, private sellers who use trust to sell then put the onus on the buyer to prove a fakes a fake.

This hobby one must be vigilant at all times and use the tried and trusted "integrity ruler" to measure all.

I don't like it either, it looks contrived to me!....

Yikes, well I defer to Doug's opinion, sounds like this lid might be in the midst of such a scam. Doug would you mind PM'ing me some info on the WAF threads?

Edit, nevermind Doug, found 'em.

Hmmm, the seller does not accept paypal. Not much chance of getting your money back then!..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast