Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Camo luft with wire.

Article about: Here we have a lovely M.35 camo helmet, I believe its a Luftwaffe one. ET66 4292. Another Island pick up, you don't see too many like this anymore over here. d.

Default Camo luft with wire.

Here we have a lovely M.35 camo helmet, I believe its a Luftwaffe one. ET66 4292. Another Island pick up, you don't see too many like this anymore over here.
    d.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo luft with wire.   Camo luft with wire.  

Camo luft with wire.   Camo luft with wire.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo luft with wire.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Camo luft with wire.

I love the liner on this one.

Cheers
    Nuno

That camo is in good condition.
    chris

?

I guess the original paint was already chipped in some places when the camo was applied. I must admit i am not too keen on the wire though

Regards, Lars

Looks like at least part of the camo was applied after the wire was fitted, so... by drawing the wire into question you would effectively be questioning the camo paint as well. Just an observation on top of your observation I'm not an expert by any means but I like it... thanks again for sharing, Jersey!

For anyone who cares to take note...this helmet is 100% original unplayed with and pretty much as it was the German soldier left it here at the end of the Occupation. The world is full of doubting Thomas's.

Just for the record; I'm not doubting nor am I named Thomas

Whats the problem with the wire ?????

?

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    For anyone who cares to take note...this helmet is 100% original unplayed with and pretty much as it was the German soldier left it here at the end of the Occupation. The world is full of doubting Thomas's.
    I was just giving my opinion. The wire does not look to have been there a very long time IMHO. Neither where attached to the rim, nor on the dome. It's just my opinion and it might be wrong. However i give my opinion if i have one, even if it contradicts members normally uploading many nice items as you do. So what's the name calling all about? I guess i might be your doubting Thomas.... So you have had the helmet ever since it fell of the head of German soldier or what? Or is it something you have another persons word for? I mean the helmet must have been about 15 yrs old when you were born

If this helmet came from a "one post" member i doubt it would have had such nice a reception here. I just gave my opinion on the wire OK...

Regards, Lars

Lars,
    Firstly, doubting Thomas is not name calling. And secondly you are allowed you opinion of coarse. But for your information the wire attached to the helmet belongs on the helmet and it has been there since it was put on by the German soldier. In part the wire is actually painted the same colours as the helmets so a later addition its not. I also albeit sometime after the Occupation i agree picked it up locally. Like yourselves in Russia, there was no love for the Germans at the end of the occupation and people did not sit at home making up wires to add onto helmets. It is what it is, a good honest unmessed with German helmet, thats not my opinion, its fact.
    Its always good to hear what people think, but I also feel I should be allowed to fight my corner where needs be.
    All thebest,
    D.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast