Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

“Camo” M40 KM

Article about: Hey guys I’ve seen this one for a while on virtual Grenadier at first what mostly turned me away was whatever was put on the right side of the helmet which seems to be a swastika but also wa

These EF decals are anyones guess. It's been debated for years. Some will say KM...some will say Heer.
    D.
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

These EF KMs are definitely scary...

Looking at it again, I think the decal in question looks evenly gold, but I don't see the raised border that should be around the Adler.

Personally I think I would pass on this one due to the amount of speculation, And try and find more of a "One looker" just for my sanity.

Alex

Quote by Alex5k View Post
    These EF KMs are definitely scary...

Looking at it again, I think the decal in question looks evenly gold, but I don't see the raised border that should be around the Adler.

Personally I think I would pass on this one due to the amount of speculation, And try and find more of a "One looker" just for my sanity.

Alex
    Remember....there were two versions of these...or so it's been observed. The gold "bordered" version, & the gold "unbordered". Then there are examples of "off white" to yellow, to light gold. So passing on one is wise if you are paying KM prices.
    D.
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

?

Thanks for the info David, I need to read up on these. I didn't know there were so many variants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12