Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Camo M42- your opinions please !!!

Article about: Hi Guys , I have been checking out this forum for some time now and I think there are some very knowledgeable people here. With this in mind would you give me your opinion on this helmet. I

Default Re: Camo M42- your opinions please !!!

Just taken another look now, I think I would need it in hand to judge it properly myself. The interior doesn't scream bad at me though I must say. One thing I immediately noticed about the camo is the little puffs of green, that would be difficult to do with the industrial vehicle spray guns that were normally used for painting helmets in the field. It would be good to try and find other helmets with matching camo to compare with.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo M42- your opinions please !!!
    P
    Many

Leather and chinstrap are 100% good. A helmet with this lotnr should have a decal (which Jerry already spotted).
    As for the camo it seems to have a nice patina , if the decal checks out as original than I think this is a winner.

?

Hi DougB, Thanks and I trust your advice and expertise. I am seriously considering sending it out to you .

?

If this helmet is a Luftwaffe that would explain why it is blue under LED lights. Has anyone thoughts on the name and is that his serial no. it looks like UA- Klebe or Kleber L49966, and underneath it looks like LPA regiment is written in pencil very faintly. Is it possible to trace him . As to the new marks on the helmet, it was on a table in living area of home for a few weeks before I bought it and a toddler was loose with toys. !!! I can see the decal clearly now as I used sand paper to clean off paint................Did I hear someone yelling !!!!!! LOL

Quote by CAnnUK View Post
    I I can see the decal clearly now as I used sand paper to clean off paint................Did I hear someone yelling !!!!!! LOL
    Yeah and you cut the value in half LOL indeed. Can we see it ?

AIF
    ?

Quote by cannuk View Post
    i can see the decal clearly now as i used sand paper to clean off paint................did i hear someone yelling !!!!!! Lol

FAARK!!

Please tell me your joking!?

?

Quote by CAnnUK View Post
    Hi DougB, Thanks and I trust your advice and expertise. I am seriously considering sending it out to you .
    PM me if you would like. If your close we can meet for a coffee. Or something stronger LOL.

Yikes.

?

Camo M42- your opinions please !!!Camo M42- your opinions please !!!Camo M42- your opinions please !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast