Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Camo Pattern Legit?

Article about: Hey guys, looking for some input on the camo pattern on this helmet. I have always wanted a camo helmet but hesitant with so much junk floating around. Any ideas if this looks like a period

Default Camo Pattern Legit?

Hey guys, looking for some input on the camo pattern on this helmet. I have always wanted a camo helmet but hesitant with so much junk floating around. Any ideas if this looks like a period pattern? The inside looks legit but the outside I am not so sure. Thanks for your opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo Pattern Legit?   Camo Pattern Legit?  

Camo Pattern Legit?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Pattern Legit?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. To be honest, these pictures won't cut it for an opinion. Especially in the mine fields of Camos.

Much better pictures are needed.

Something along these lines

Sudfront M40 Heer ET66, Lot #4890
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah a lot of junk is floating around but your photos are junk too.
    What do you expect us to see on there ???

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry to say that these images really will not cut it to make any real opinion on the helmet. What I can see is a modern boot lace in a very suspiciously dark liner which is not a good start. Also the seller has three bars on his signal and 85% battery life left! Leon.

I can tell its a helmet!!!!

........ but thats all.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

If I were you I'd be demanding photos that actually serve the purpose from this seller. But then, judging by the shoddy standard of the pics supplied, I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for these to come.

Regards
    Brett

To be blunt you can tell bugger all from these photos!...

Is it possible someone is here incognito having been "roughly handled" only last week with a very similar creation.....??

SS Camo and Decal Authentication
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Camo Pattern Legit?Camo Pattern Legit?Camo Pattern Legit?

I got a few more sorry for the delay. Can anybody verify the pattern is original?

Don't buy it!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast