Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Case O' Helmets

Article about: Excellent display, very nice with the pickelhaube Annoyed from this ads?   Cheers, Mads

?

Very nice display, I like the EKs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Case O' Helmets
    P
    Many

Hey Todd

looking good !

Nice collection but what you need is more visors though LOL !

cheers

Tony

Don't we all!

Painstakingly arranged!!......You have a great collection..no matter great or small. Its all about the History first. I think eventually you will need a bigger cabinet........for "more" things
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great case o helmets you've got there! Good variety and nice ly displayed... I like

?

A collection to be proud of Todd and very well displayed , thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    John

?

Beautiful display Todd. So much to look at and so well displayed.

Thank you all for the kind comments and remarks. It's been a pleasure collecting all of these pieces and I'm glad you all like the display. I found the display case on Craig's list for $300. I think it sells retail for about $800. This obviously does not include my WWI uniforms and a few other bits I just can't fit in the case. My firearms are in my safe and all are functioning. Most everything in the case has been shown in its own thread, but if there is anything anyone wishes to see close up just let me know. Thanks again for the kind words and "Likes".

Can't think of a better person to be the caretaker of a fine collection.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Really nice, display is indeed a collectors problem, but you've done this really good!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast