Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A cheeky Request

Article about: well guys im tired of trawling, and i know its cheeky, but against my better judgement (because i dont want you guys to know my sercret sites) could you please click this link... p.s its a m

?

Default A cheeky Request

well guys im tired of trawling, and i know its cheeky, but against my better judgement (because i dont want you guys to know my sercret sites)

could you please click this link... p.s its a militaria auction coming up.

https://www.easyliveauction.com/auct...&website=ear01

and search for german helmets then let me now which are a good buy and which i should avoid thanks guys, real cheeky but i need help here.

i like the single decal without liner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A cheeky Request
    P
    Many

Default Re: A cheeky Request

Save your money. Nearly all are bad in some way or other.

In fact, tread carefully on that site; it appears to be a dumping ground for fakes of all kinds.......

Cheers, Ade.

?

many thanks Ade, its appreciated

I've had a look on that site and found a few good bits and pieces, but I'm clueless to how it actually works as the closest thing to that site I've used is ebay. Does anyone have any ideas on how I would go about bidding or buying something on it? as I've found nothing to do with postage and packing costs etc on the items I'm interested in.

Thanks

Danny

?

hi danny,

its just like ebay, but a real life auction, some are held live online and others youll have to get on the blower (telephone) and make ur bids.

to start you need to go to this site and register just like ebay.search for the items your interested in and either leave bids or bid live. here is the link

https://www.the-saleroom.com/Default.aspx

let me know how you get on, there are some great pieces available, and others that are shady according to ade

as for your postage and packaging, you have to win item then call the auction house they will charge you but so does ebay.

?

20th July wound badge !!!!! To be honest if your not sure of things it may cost top price but buy what you want from one of the dealers who will guarantee their sale rather than wasting money being caught out by some of the rubbish on here.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings