Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Chicken Wire Camo @ Auction

Article about: Guys, thought you'd like to have a look. Hal

Quote by MAP View Post
    And Doug is not here precisely because of this....
    I can empathise with that.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

"Come track me down at the SOS in a few months. Bring your friends along if they attend any of the shows."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10421441_10155634638630441_6268331069892280761_n.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	895356

OK i'll bring mine!.....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    "Come track me down at the SOS in a few months. Bring your friends along if they attend any of the shows."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10421441_10155634638630441_6268331069892280761_n.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	895356

OK i'll bring mine!.....

Arrgh!!! .............. the krusty clown outlaw motorcycle gang.

Run away, run away!
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Quote by VikingRelics View Post
    No problem explaining, discussing and maybe showing a few examples. Come track me down at the SOS in a few months. Bring your friends along if they attend any of the shows.
    isn't that why you're here now? All I asked is that you explain yourself here on this helmet, not some other you can potentially show me in four months; I'd like to learn now please. Let's get back to the helmet before this thread gets closed for getting off track.

You think this helmet is original, why?

William Kramer

Quote by all1knew View Post
    isn't that why you're here now? All I asked is that you explain yourself here on this helmet, not some other you can potentially show me in four months; I'd like to learn now please. Let's get back to the helmet before this thread gets closed for getting off track.

You think this helmet is original, why?

William Kramer
    Evening all, lets just accept that the original helmet is a stinker as we all know full well, for all of the reasons already given by various members. As for the potential of enlightenment by the venerable VK in several months time, have a good one!
    I am sure in person he will be happy explain the reasons why we are all so miss-informed, although there seems to be a real reluctance to share his knowledge here and now?
    I must admit, although I was not in agreement with the severity of Doug's annoyance initially, I am beginning to come around to it! ( VK please now feel free to call me ignorant and un-educated to your hearts content! Besides I will not be able to make the SOS as I have a fence to paint along with a couple of chicken wire cammo's)
    All the best, Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234