Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Child toy helmet with DD detal.

Article about: What do you guys think of this helmet.I am sure it is 100% real.I never was interested in this type of helmet,but I am thinking in buying one now ,I just think one day they could very collec

Default Child toy helmet with DD detal.

Child toy helmet with DD detal.Child toy helmet with DD detal.Child toy helmet with DD detal.Child toy helmet with DD detal.What do you guys think of this helmet.I am sure it is 100% real.I never was interested in this type of helmet,but I am thinking in buying one now ,I just think one day they could very collectable.what do they go for.Any info on this type of helmets would be great.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Child toy helmet with DD detal.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Child toy helmet with DD detal.

Definitely real. With liner, chinstrap and better paint these can be had in the $400-$500 range from what I have seen, although I have seen higher prices placed on these as well. This one, without liner and chinstrap and with the rust should be priced significantly less. Prices are subjective, and this is only my opinion. Hope it helps a little, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Definitely real. With liner, chinstrap and better paint these can be had in the $400-$500 range from what I have seen, although I have seen higher prices placed on these as well. This one, without liner and chinstrap and with the rust should be priced significantly less. Prices are subjective, and this is only my opinion. Hope it helps a little, Jim G.
    Yes it does help thank you Jim.I just do not know if I should have it in my collection or not.I collect combat helmets and civilian helmets but this is kind of different.I think I could get it for a good price but do I want it.Jim you got alot of helmets do you have one .

What are the sizes on those and made of.

Hi Chris, I don't have one. I have almost bought a few over the years, but never pulled the trigger. I think they are neat "accent" pieces, and probably will pick one up in the future if one pops up at a good price. As far as sizes, that I do not know. All examples that I have seen have been small, which makes sense since they were toys made for children, They also came in several styles, with paper , ersatz, clothe, and sometimes leather liners, and a variety of chin straps. This model seems to me to be the most common one that I have seen over the years. Cheers, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Chris, I don't have one. I have almost bought a few over the years, but never pulled the trigger. I think they are neat "accent" pieces, and probably will pick one up in the future if one pops up at a good price. As far as sizes, that I do not know. All examples that I have seen have been small, which makes sense since they were toys made for children, They also came in several styles, with paper , ersatz, clothe, and sometimes leather liners, and a variety of chin straps. This model seems to me to be the most common one that I have seen over the years. Cheers, Jim G.
    Thank you Jim,I always learn from you.
    great info.

Hi Chris, I have one in my collection just the same, but complete with liner and chinstrap. I have shown it on the forum in the past.

Cheers, Ade.

Here's ons I sold a while back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Child toy helmet with DD detal.   Child toy helmet with DD detal.  

Child toy helmet with DD detal.   Child toy helmet with DD detal.  

Very nice kids helmet adrian...

John, For Chris' benefit and to give us all a gauge for value, could you tell us the approximate selling price for the one you posted? By the way, I like that one alot and may have "pulled the trigger" on it! Thanks, Jim G.

£450 Jim

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast