Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

civic double decal helmet

Article about: Evening all sorry for the pictures not sure why they keep being uploaded at different angles?? Anyway would value any opinions on this helmet im not 100% sure on it?

Default civic double decal helmet

Evening all sorry for the pictures not sure why they keep being uploaded at different angles?? Anyway would value any opinions on this helmet im not 100% sure on it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture civic double decal helmet   civic double decal helmet  

civic double decal helmet   civic double decal helmet  

civic double decal helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement civic double decal helmet
    P
    Many

Pictures must be the right way round on this forum (in my opinion of course), so I have done it for you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture civic double decal helmet   civic double decal helmet  

civic double decal helmet   civic double decal helmet  

Thanks doug.

I am going with both decals being fakes. Probably a denazified helmet or a post war repaint and they slapped fake decals on it at some point. And someone installed a combat helmet liner. And the liner looks to have had damaged tongues repaired with repro tongues that look Norway red. This helmet is a total mess. I'd walk away from it if I were you.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I am going with both decals being fakes. Probably a denazified helmet or a post war repaint and they slapped fake decals on it at some point. And someone installed a combat helmet liner. And the liner looks to have had damaged tongues repaired with repro tongues that look Norway red. This helmet is a total mess. I'd walk away from it if I were you.
    Same feeling.

Yep.

Strike three, no strike four, they are bad. Jim G.

fake decals.
    chris

+6!! The party shield is a real stinker , it has an off set disc and "washed out" colour , not the vibrant red that it should be. Leave this one well alone. Leon.

Thanks for you help guys