Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Civic police helmet....fake decal?

Article about: This helmet was part of a 2 for 1 deal where its partner was a heer which I posted earlier. Looks like the party shield decal was applied much later and looks to me a fake. What about the re

?

Default Civic police helmet....fake decal?

This helmet was part of a 2 for 1 deal where its partner was a heer which I posted earlier. Looks like the party shield decal was applied much later and looks to me a fake. What about the rest of the helmet, eg. signature, liner, and other decal (whatever it was)? Should I remove the party decal to make it legit? Thanks for your comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Civic police helmet....fake decal?   Civic police helmet....fake decal?  

Civic police helmet....fake decal?   Civic police helmet....fake decal?  

Civic police helmet....fake decal?   Civic police helmet....fake decal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civic police helmet....fake decal?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Civic police helmet....fake decal?

Yeh that party shrild is 100% dodge, the scratches on it on on the hrlmet dont even match!!!!! Not sure about the writing, but if you can remove it without damaging the paint, which shouldnt be hard, id take it off

I like the writing but that party shield is no good.

As said previous the party shield is dodgy, but I like the writing as well

?

Quote by qotd View Post
    Yeh that party shrild is 100% dodge, the scratches on it on on the hrlmet dont even match!!!!! Not sure about the writing, but if you can remove it without damaging the paint, which shouldnt be hard, id take it off
    How does one remove a decal?

?

I was able to remove the fake decal with hot water and a wooden shishkabob stick. I feel much better now. I noticed the tabs (for neck guard?) in the liner and wonder if this is really a fireman's helmet. I also found a stamp on the inside skirt that says "D.R.P. Hale" next a symbol that looks like an upside down "V". I assume this to be a maker's mark? As alway, I am greatful for comments and information.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Civic police helmet....fake decal?   Civic police helmet....fake decal?