MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Civic or police helmet. Is this real?

Article about: This helmet has no sign of any decals or anything of the sort, so I am not sure what to make of it. Is it authentic? Thanks guys Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploa

Default Civic or police helmet. Is this real?

This helmet has no sign of any decals or anything of the sort, so I am not sure what to make of it. Is it authentic?

Thanks guys

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civic or police helmet. Is this real?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Civic or police helmet. Is this real?

I'm just chiming in so I can follow this feed........waiting for the experts to ID, I'm interested in knowing if this is the correct liner etc....

Nice lid by the way.

Russ

This is my first helmet/relic, and I was wondering if some of you could maybe answer a question or two. I have seen that there are people who sell replica decals... would it be a bad idea to put some on this helmet? Its going to be a display piece. Also, where is the best place to get good/realistic decals that don't cost a fortune?

Oh, and that logo or stamp is a T in a diamond shape. Thale production?

!00% correct no decal Fire/Police helmet. Jim G.

Nice! How did I do for 100 bucks?

Also, weren't most of these helmets black?

This helmet is EXTREMELY small..... did they make these for kids? There is no way this could fit on anyone much older than a preteen.

Thought more of the experts would have chimed in by now, I'm absolutly of know real knowlage of these (or anything german for that matter) but since my kid has one (his very first lid) I did do some digging and it I belive it to be an M34, as other have already pointed out fire/police civil helmet. Yes William, it is very small and lightweight, but then again, it is not a combat helmet. My kid's has reminents of two eagle and swas decals on it that I do NOT belive to be correct.

?

Quote by willisms View Post
    This is my first helmet/relic, and I was wondering if some of you could maybe answer a question or two. I have seen that there are people who sell replica decals... would it be a bad idea to put some on this helmet? Its going to be a display piece. Also, where is the best place to get good/realistic decals that don't cost a fortune?
    Yes its a bad idea to take an original helmet and turn it into a fake. These civic helmets are not expensive and you can find nice civic helmets with good police and party decals for fairly inexpensive on a regular basis. What is wrong with displaying this in its original form? You pop a couple fake decals on it and what is it then? Ruined, I'm afraid.

Cheers
    Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast