Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!

Article about: Hello, all! I swung by the antique store near the high school I teach at and spoke to a vendor there about WWII stuff. She dialed a gentleman for me who has this helmet and some other items

Default Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!

Hello, all!

I swung by the antique store near the high school I teach at and spoke to a vendor there about WWII stuff. She dialed a gentleman for me who has this helmet and some other items I will post up on separate threads (K98 bayo, Japanese sword, Prussian sword...).

My hands on WWII lesson is fast approaching, and if this helmet is good, I would really like to purchase it and include it in my lesson.

As such, I was hoping you fine ladies and mostly gentlemen would be able to give me your opinions on this lid. I know the photos are not great, but they're all I have...

Is it authentic?

What is it's value?

Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Civil Police Helmet. Opinions needed!

Looks like it could be a goodun Joe but better pics of the decals are definately needed, it appears to be a square dip civic m34, shame about the strap but if the decals are real then its a nice lid

Thanks for the response, Dave! Would you be able to estimate a value? I would really like to get a hell of a deal on it!

How much is being asked?

?

Around 250 ish I'd reckon

I spoke to the gentleman briefly on the phone and he said something along the lines of: "I don't know how much to offer just yet... these things are rare and expensive... I'd probably ask for like $75."

If the decals are good, it will fetch more than that. That's a very good price. I have always wanted one of these.

I have requested more pictures... I will let you know if they arrive.

?

Original Civic Square Dip Form, as stated above, better photographs are required of the decals, so ask for clear front on shots (none of those angled efforts!). If they prove positive, then that price is very reasonable.

Regards,

Carl

?

To be honest, even if those decals are not right , thats a very cheap price judging by our prices here, less than £50, i'd bite the guys hand off

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast