Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Claimed to be helmet of SS "Nord"

Article about: Hi there gents, I was offered this helmet today, sadly enough the seller canīt or wonīt give better pics as a result I will not be buying. Still please tell me your honest opinions on what y

It's so shiny.... If it were real, and it were issued to me, I'd be trying to trade it with the guy next to me. That thing will get you killed.
    "Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief." - C.S. Lewis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Well, the seller refuses to send better pics... Yes, he actually refuses to do so . Case closed . Thanks guys!

Best,

Jan

?

Its like selling a car and yu dont want them to see nor testdrive the car. Would you buy the car?? Would you give money to the smiling polite gentleman with alot of grease in his hair and a tweedjacket from 1977?
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12