Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Classifieds Bad M40 Wire

Article about: Well dealt with gentlemen, I have no idea what the fool said either but it sure seemed very ugly! Thanks for your translations to Chrisk, very helpful and considerate. Level headed people li

To komentár bol nemiestne a veľmi priemerná spirted, to nemá nič spoločné s položkou sú lacné alebo zlo.

Translated: That comment was uncalled-for and very mean spirted, it has nothing to do with the item are cheap or evil.
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-10-2014 at 02:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Classifieds Bad M40 Wire
    P
    Many

Quote by 1paul1 View Post
    DELETED
    Wow.... you don't belong here, I think many people on this forum will agree with that.
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-10-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Quote by Chrisk View Post
    To komentár bol nemiestne a veľmi priemerná spirted, to nemá nič spoločné s položkou sú lacné alebo zlo.
    Agreed

Darn I should have combined this post with the other.

Táto forma nekradne, všetci tu je pekná. Plus mnoho odborníkov, ospravedlňujem vy ste položky ukázalo zlý, oh, a prosím, hovoriť anglicky, ak je to možné.

This form does not steal, everyone here is nice. Plus many experts, sorry youre items turned out bad, oh and please speak english if you can.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chrisk View Post
    Táto forma nekradne, všetci tu je pekná. Plus mnoho odborníkov, ospravedlňujem vy ste položky ukázalo zlý, oh, a prosím, hovoriť anglicky, ak je to možné.

This form does not steal, everyone here is nice. Plus many experts, sorry youre items turned out bad, oh and please speak english if you can.
    Nicely said Chris!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The inevitable trollish bombardment.....until the inevitable banning occurs!

Nie som odborník na SS, ani neviem, čo posledné slovo je na ňom, ale helment bolo zlé a im ľúto. Nemôžeš len ospravedlniť ten druhý.

I am not an expert on SS, I do not know what the last word on it was, but helmet was bad and im sorry. Can't you just apposgise to the other guy.

Chris at the rate he's going, he won't be here long enough.

Quote by Heavington View Post
    Chris at the rate he's going, he won't be here long enough.
    I hope he calms down soon, i don't have all night for this

Well now i missed my favorite episode good night.

It only works when the subject wants to be calm... I don't think he qualifies at the moment. We also have a bit of language that will probably get him shown the door.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast