Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Classifieds Bad M40 Wire

Article about: Well dealt with gentlemen, I have no idea what the fool said either but it sure seemed very ugly! Thanks for your translations to Chrisk, very helpful and considerate. Level headed people li

Well dealt with gentlemen, I have no idea what the fool said either but it sure seemed very ugly! Thanks for your translations to Chrisk, very helpful and considerate. Level headed people like you are what makes this forum a great place to be. Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Classifieds Bad M40 Wire
    P
    Many

Maybe he was asking you out on a date, Dan?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Maybe he was asking you out on a date, Dan?
    Something to do with my date...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Did anyone save images of the dodgy items that started this thread before it went all crazy? It would be usueful to have them here for ref purposesd perhaps.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Classifieds Bad M40 Wire
    Sorry, this is the only one I was able to save.

He got mad that he's items were bad, so he took it out you and you're mom, he also said that they were bad/evil because of the low price. Also he said he he had lots of items comeing to him.

I think he was full of himself thinking that he could pass such a bad fake on this forum, 850 euro for the helmet which was a horrific fake, and the "more items coming" would probably be exactly like the helmet over priced and bad . (Lets not let him turn this place into Ebay)

I personally don't trust him whatsoever. Oh Dan did you ever get that date

Quote by Chrisk View Post
    He got mad that he's items were bad
    Thats because he does not have the ability to see through walls..which is also known as Research and Study. We dont make this stuff up.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4