Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Collecting M35 relics

Article about: I have recently found myself drawn to collecting M35 relic helmets, I don't really know why but I find this particular helmet absolutely fascinating. I was wondering if anyone could suggest

Default Collecting M35 relics

I have recently found myself drawn to collecting M35 relic helmets, I don't really know why but I find this particular helmet absolutely fascinating. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good reliable source where I could buy them at a reasonable price (auction sites seem to be astronomically unreasonable) . I'm not into the really rusty, heavily battle-damaged ones, and I am more than willing to pay reasonable prices for ones in the early stages of deterioration.If anyone has any recommendations,or if there are any other M35 relic collectors out there, it would be great to hear from them! This is an example of the sort of thing I am looking for.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collecting M35 relics   Collecting M35 relics  

Collecting M35 relics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collecting M35 relics
    P
    Many

Default Re: Collecting M35 relics

Hi shadowwolf, I've had at look at the sites. Quite expensive to me..£126 for an M35 relic with no trace of decals seems a lot. Thanks though.
    Last edited by Isle of Wighter; 04-11-2010 at 08:57 PM.

hi i have a thread on a m40 helmet in similar condition to the one you showed.its on page 2 of ww2 german helmets on the site and is a helmet named to a waldau.its has a genuine luft decal and is ozzing history in its patina .if this is an item you are interested in contacat me at woodwork@live .co.uk.

Jim, yes they do seem to be expensive, if I find a cheaper site I'll let you know.

There are diggers that sell helmets on ebay from time to time. Maybe you could contact one with a special request.