Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet

Article about: Frank recently posted his really exceptional Luftschutz Himmler helmet. There aren’t manner around - at least I haven’t seen very many. Here is mine. The decal, applied slightly off center,

Default Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet

Frank recently posted his really exceptional Luftschutz Himmler helmet. There aren’t manner around - at least I haven’t seen very many. Here is mine. The decal, applied slightly off center, is about 95+% intact. The smooth gray/green paint (more green on the interior and more gray on the exterior) has some chipping , but is still in pretty good shape. The size 56 liner is excellent, and I took a picture of the rear rivet/washer assembly to show how these cheap commercial liners were attached to these shells. Regrettably , the strap is mostly absent, but I don’t think that detracts too much. I will add it, and a few no decal examples, to the dedicated Himmler Helmet thread. Hope you all like this one. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet   Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet  

Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet   Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet  

Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet   Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet  

Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Combat Weight Screen Vent Himmler Luftschutz Helmet
    P
    Many

A very nice example Jim. I particularly like the way the dark green paint really makes the crisp silver decal really pop out. The liner is exceptionally nice too.

Thanks for showing.

Andy