Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

confirmation on ss helmet cover

Article about: A few weeks ago a collector offered me this ss helmet cover. I've known this collector for a few years, and he had a great collection of ss items. He sold it, so he offered me this one. He g

Default confirmation on ss helmet cover

A few weeks ago a collector offered me this ss helmet cover.
    I've known this collector for a few years, and he had a great collection of ss items.
    He sold it, so he offered me this one.

He gave me a few months to check the originality.
    I contacted a professional photographer to took photos, so I could send them to experts in the field.
    Kelly Hicks was the one who told me it was an original cover, based on the pictures and the information I provided.
    He sent me the certificates of authenticity.

What's your opinion on this cover?

confirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet coverconfirmation on ss helmet cover

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement confirmation on ss helmet cover
    P
    Many

?

Looks good to me.

Hello and welcome to the forum , these are not my area as they are faked so well but I will say for what it is worth I like it! The "rocker clips" look correct to me as does the all round construction. Leon.

this is a rare good one imo.

Well...if Kelly Hicks authenticated it, what's the trouble? Done deal! That's about as good as a person could ever hope for.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

It appears to be 100% correct.

This cover is now in the for sale section