Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art

Article about: Hi all. While on the topic of dealers selling fakes in other threads, I wanted to post this here for analysis. It was sold in a Facebook group by someone who I previously thought was a strai

Default Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art

Hi all. While on the topic of dealers selling fakes in other threads, I wanted to post this here for analysis. It was sold in a Facebook group by someone who I previously thought was a straight shooter; when it was sold ($500), anyone who called out the seller was booted from group and comments against him censored.

What’s your opinions on this lid please and thank you. If it’s a one looker done up piece I apologize, but the drama around it, not knowing who to trust, and my own conclusions have led me here.

I don’t like how the writing on top is aged and the swas looks like it was placed yesterday. And what’s up with the paint overall? Liner holes aren’t stretched but liner does look good, just doesn’t match outer wear. And the Toulon battle was Aug 44, so why painted with Feb 45 date?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art   Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art  

Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art   Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art  

Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art   Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art  

Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art
    P
    Many

that's not one to pay 500 euros for , modern job.
    Facebook sadly is even worse than ebay.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    that's not one to pay 500 euros for , modern job.
    Facebook sadly is even worse than ebay.
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions mate.

I’m not sure what the policy is on exposing bad dealers here; want to make sure people avoid. This guy moves a lot of helmets and is known in the fb trading circles. And to complicate things he’s an admin in the group.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art  

there is no policy on exposing dealers, expose them all day long.

there is no policy on exposing dealers, expose them all day long.
    Sounds good Frank, BOOM here’s the accused: Eric James Dolin. All should avoid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Controversial M42 Toulon France Vet Art  

He is a well known faker.
    Some say he is the one that started the champagne rune fraud.
    There are many topics on him across the board.

He is a well known faker.
    Some say he is the one that started the champagne rune fraud.
    There are many topics on him across the board.
    Wow I’m so glad I made this post. Happy to know that. Thanks Frank. What a sketchy mofo. Hopefully someone who also didn’t know sees this post and will keep their money close.

Quote by MilitariaMatt View Post
    Wow I’m so glad I made this post. Happy to know that. Thanks Frank. What a sketchy mofo. Hopefully someone who also didn’t know sees this post and will keep their money close.
    Indeed.

Cant take the "Mickey" outta "Frank" with a turd like this!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Thank god, that I have no interest in joining Facebook at all, now nor never .
    "Come in Spinner"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast