Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of winter camos

Article about: Thought I would air these two this evening. First up, an M35 Q64 from Norway. Someone went digging for decals, so I have put these nice snow goggles on to hide the damage. I rather like it i

?

Default A couple of winter camos

Thought I would air these two this evening. First up, an M35 Q64 from Norway. Someone went digging for decals, so I have put these nice snow goggles on to hide the damage. I rather like it in this configuration, I must say. I was going to sell it, but now I think I will just hold on to it. Painted snow camos are hard to come by in this condition.

Named to Max Meier. I love the creative way the soldier put his name on the tongues of the liner. Very low lot number on this one.

A couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple of winter camos
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: A couple of winter camos

Wow nice one......

I have a pair of those goggles!!!

?

Next up is a US vet bringback whitewash M40 Luftwaffe helmet. I think it is an SE64, but the stamp is obscured by paint and rust.

A couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camosA couple of winter camos

Beautiful Helmet's. Goggles were a fine and creative touch!