Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

crazy price on dd M35

Article about: by John Brandon It's quite funny to read the questions & offers. But hey, whatever floats your boat, what I will say is that a nice original double decal Army helmet, rarely has to go on

Default crazy price on dd M35

hey guys, i just wanted to make sure im not crazy. i found this helmet for sale online. supposedly its a double decal heer M35. he wants $5,895.00 usd for it. i told him that hes nuts if he thinks he will get that much for it. was i correct in telling him this or is it really worth that much?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture crazy price on dd M35   crazy price on dd M35  

crazy price on dd M35  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement crazy price on dd M35
    P
    Many

Default Re: crazy price on dd M35

I agree with you, iv seen helmets going for 2000&change, but the amount hes asking is too much.
    Best regards
    Nuno

ian
    ?

if the decals are real then it is a very nice lid, but i think ,same as nuno and yourself ,way way over the top with the price,cheers ian

The pictures are not the best, and if I was spending that much money, I would want the best pictures. I expect that he'll be keeping that one for a while

GERMAN WW II M-1935 DOUBLE DECAL HELMET,,,RARITY For Sale

heres the link to it, we are actually engaging in some interesting conversation : )

ian
    ?

well i supose its his right to ask what ever price he wants, not much to do with us realy, it will be interesting to see if he gets it, but i will not be giving him that kind of money that is for sure, cheers ian

Double Decal M35's do go up for that sort of price! Granted, its high dealer prices. I think your wrong saying $700-$1000 for a genuine DD M35.

It's quite funny to read the questions & offers. But hey, whatever floats your boat, what I will say is that a nice original double decal Army helmet, rarely has to go on one of those auction houses. It's like auctions here in the UK. Most are dealers dumping grounds. Hardly any bargains.

A bit like Para helmets. At Beltring 2 years ago, a real one was about. It went before any of the public got a sniff. £5000. Dealer to dealer.

So what I'm saying is, most (not all) have already been sold before they become public

A good DD Army M35 would fetch £1200 here in the UK.

over here in the u.s. ive actually seen militaria prices sway a bit the past couple years. one local dealer that i go to has had to lower a lot of his prices, especially because the city that i live in lost a lot of jobs in 2008 and people here just cant afford hobbies like that anymore. i have seen dd m35's go for 700-1000 dollars and even more but actually here you can pick one up for 8 or 9 hundred bucks.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    GERMAN WW II M-1935 DOUBLE DECAL HELMET,,,RARITY For Sale

heres the link to it, we are actually engaging in some interesting conversation : )
    Theres the main problem right there, its an Ioffer ad.

Brian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast