Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Cross of iron helmets

Article about: A classic film set in the Kuban Bridgehead

Default Re: Cross of iron helmets

I've got it, now I just have to get time to watch it. I leaving for Des Moines, 4 hour drive, for an ice hockey tourney right now and I'm gonna watch it there at the hotel. I've got too many darn kids for any time of my own. I know, it's killing me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cross of iron helmets
    P
    Many

?

The bit that always sticks in my mind is near the start, when you see a shot of an army truck full of troops heading back out to the front line, as the camera pans around following the lorry, the whole truck jumps up and down quite dramatically, as its six road wheels bounce there way over the top of a dead human corpse lying in the middle of the road. The other scene which has been cut from all copies of this film that I've ever seen, is a part of the sequence were they find a group of Russian female soldiers, and then force themselves upon the women, one of the women offers to perform a certain oral sexual act, but and then instead bitsoff a certain part of the Germans "Manhood" in defiance

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

?

Quote by Nige H View Post
    The bit that always sticks in my mind is near the start, when you see a shot of an army truck full of troops heading back out to the front line, as the camera pans around following the lorry, the whole truck jumps up and down quite dramatically, as its six road wheels bounce there way over the top of a dead human corpse lying in the middle of the road. The other scene which has been cut from all copies of this film that I've ever seen, is a part of the sequence were they find a group of Russian female soldiers, and then force themselves upon the women, one of the women offers to perform a certain oral sexual act, but and then instead bitsoff a certain part of the Germans "Manhood" in defiance

Nige.
    Hi Nige.

I guess that I must be lucky on this then, because the copy of the film that I have, DOES have those scenes included, but my copy does carry an "18" certificate!

Regards etc

Ian

AKA: Jimpy

There is a sequel "Breakthrough"
    Sergeant Steiner (1978) - Overview - MSN Movies

Breakthrough isn't as good as COI but there are alot of german helmets shown with camo covers.
    And even some night scenes where Steiner is wearing a camo smock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3