Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DD help please. M34 Police stahlhelm?

Article about: Gents Here are some pics of the helmet, now that it's home. Poor pics but the holidays and lack of natural light have hindered the effort. I haven't been able to locate any markings on the i

Default Re: DD help please. M34 Police stahlhelm?

Gents

Here are some pics of the helmet, now that it's home. Poor pics but the holidays and lack of natural light have hindered the effort. I haven't been able to locate any markings on the inside and cannot figure-out who the manufacturer may have been. Also, the pad seems to be stuffed with straw or a similar material, probably not horse hair as mentioned on another thread.

Green

DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD help please.  M34 Police stahlhelm?
    P
    Many

Happy New Year!

Any comments on this helmet are welcome. Especially if anyone knows who the maker may have been.

Thank
    Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

This should look great in your collection Mark, are you going to collect helmets now mate?

Your decal is a Quist that would make your helmet the same.
    It is also a curved dip M34.
    Nice find.
    chris

Great helmet, Green! Been thinking of getting one of these myself..

Thank you guys!

Davo, I am really enjoying the two helmets that I have and don't object to adding another. No specific plans per se to collect helmets though. As you know, I'm pretty dedicated to Party badges and will continue with that endeavor. I will not turn away good finds though

Chris, thank you for the identification, I had no idea. I hope you are enjoying our current weather!

Slados28, these helmets are nicely priced and look even better. Maybe there were millions made or something, and maybe due to the helmet not being military, that price has been kept low. In any case, I'm glad the price is low.

Green

Nice helmet, Green. Worn yes, but I think it's cool
    - I wouldn't have passed on it either.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

If you start buying helmets you will not be able to stop.
    I KNOW

chris

Thanks, Steve

My thought process worked as such.....the helmet has everything in it that we like to collect. It has a great shape, a national symbol, and who doesn't like their local heroes, the police

Chris, I see why you can't stop!

Green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2