Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

dd luft m35

Article about: thanks for all the good comments guys. I will leve the liner untouched. the only thing i will do is get a chin strap one day these helmets look a bit naked with out one.

thanks for all the good comments guys.
    I will leve the liner untouched. the only thing i will do is get a chin strap one day these helmets look a bit naked with out one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dd luft m35
    P
    Many

Great helmet, I would leave it alone maybe the chinstrap. You really have a nice lid that anyone would love to have in their collection. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

A very good pick up Mark, well done
    Those decals, and the overall appearance of the lid, more than make up for the condition of the liner.

Brad.

?

Good original piece, the decals are super!

Cheers
    Alex

Quote by Lidman View Post
    A very good pick up Mark, well done
    Those decals, and the overall appearance of the lid, more than make up for the condition of the liner.

Brad.
    yea thought that to brad, the decals where the main reason for getting this helmet.
    this is my first dd decal helmet, i will be keeping. Now not shore if you remember but it was you and dan that spotted that bad post war czech liner, in the dd luft helmet i got in 2012. and the 2nd pattern decal was not as good as this one i have now. that helmet went back not long after you guys helped me with that.

so in a way i would not have got this helmet. if i had have held on to that one. so i thank you guys a lot for that. cheers mark. i love dd german helmets. but are very thin on the ground here. good one anyway.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Agree with everyone Mark ....... nice catch too as you know good lids are thin on the ground in Oz!

cheers, Dan
    yes they are dan hard to find anything down here and trust me a get out a lot. what i have said to brad. this helmet may have not have been if it was not for you guys so thanks again. cheers mark

?

Beautifull decals! Waw! :-)

Awesome Helmet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2