Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet

Article about: Looking at all the helmets gave me inspiration Here is my DD M-40 combat police helmet EF64 and batch # 300. Not much to look at, but it fits my head rather well

Default DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet

Looking at all the helmets gave me inspiration Here is my DD M-40 combat police helmet
    EF64 and batch # 300. Not much to look at, but it fits my head rather well
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet   DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet  

DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet   DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet  

DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet
    P
    Many

Can you post close-ups of the decals please. Thx.

Hello Schwerpunkt, try clicking on the image it should give you a close up view.

Enlarging photos only does so much. Close up shots on macro setting in natural light, just as these photos, are the best.

Default Decal photos

Some close up pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet   DD M-40 Kettenhund Helmet  

Is the blue paint around the sweatily radium paint? I have seen an SS helmet with radium paint around the runes (it is owned by Al Barrows and is published in one of the Hicks soft cover books)? It looks old, so I would be hesitant to remove it. Just for kicks, hold it under some light and the go into a dark room to see if it glows. Otherwise it is a completely original piece. I like it a lot. Jim G.

Hi Jim, Thank you for the compliments. I checked with UV light, and no glow. I picked up this piece and a minty SD Heer M42 from a vet in 1998. He lived in Charlottesville. Va.

I do not like the party shield decal on this helmet , for me it is not a good one.
    And of course the eagle decal has been touched up around the swastika for some reason.

Under 10x loop the top layer of the decal was scrapped away for some odd reason. The political decal is a good one. However, you are entitled to your own opinion

?

Nice lid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast