Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dd m35

Article about: I don't think the decals has been liberated, it is due the helmets was cleaned from the surface rust with a kind of rough sponge, after the chemical cleaning. You cannot liberate them, due t

?

Default Re: Dd m35

Hello Gent. I received some more pics of the decals. What do you think?

Size 66 lid
    Dd m35Dd m35

Size 68 lid
    Dd m35Dd m35

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dd m35
    P
    Many

?

Come on guy. I promised to post decal pics...

?

Hello,

I really need some opinions, on these helmets and decals. To me they look ok, but i am shipping one of them to a friend in Denmark and i would not like to send him, or anybody a fake. I need some info before i buy them.

Thank you.

?

In my opinion, both helmets are original
    Regards

?

Thanks a lot mate. I think so too, but i am far from expert on helmets and decals.

They are original in my opinion, but the decals have been "liberated" (paint removed to show the decals).

Cheers, Ade
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks a lot for your input Ade. If i may ask, how do you tell that paint has been removed?

The early apple green paint is the layer upon which the decals would have been placed. You can see the later darker feldgrau paint over this which would have covered the decals. Paint can be seen on top of the decals.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank a lot Ade. I learned something today. It's actually quite obvious. Never occurred to me though.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I wouldn't pay too much for either one, probably no more than $150-$200 max.
    And that's on the top end. Both have liberated decals and are messed with. I would pass as their historical value has been seriously compromised now. There's plenty of these fish in the sea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast