Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dd m35 luftwaffe

Article about: DD Luftwaffe , British net is war time original to the helmet, the liner is original war time leather that’s been fitted to the original liner band without removing from the helmet, as thi

Default Dd m35 luftwaffe

DD Luftwaffe , British net is war time original to the helmet, the liner is original war time leather that’s been fitted to the original liner band without removing from the helmet, as this was missing .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dd m35 luftwaffe   Dd m35 luftwaffe  

Dd m35 luftwaffe   Dd m35 luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dd m35 luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Cool. How did you determine The net is original to the Helmet ? Is there a Maker and Lot number for this helmet stamped on the underside of helm?

Nice looking camo. a NS 62 most likely.

The net was with the helmet when liberated from Tunisia . NS62 D237

Spot on NS62

MAP
    ?

From what little I can see, I think the camo looks good. The liner is in suspiciously good condition so have my doubts. But correct NS Luft decal. Can't say when the net was added or if original. But looks nice on the shell.

Edit: Just re-read your original post. The leather has been swapped.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    From what little I can see, I think the camo looks good. The liner is in suspiciously good condition so have my doubts. But correct NS Luft decal. Can't say when the net was added or if original. But looks nice on the shell.

Edit: Just re-read your original post. The leather has been swapped.
    I wanted to make the same comment about the leather , it sticks out for sure.
    Strap is not of this helmet either.
    Camo looks nice but can you tell me more of its provenance. Why this net is original to the helmet ?

Not sure on your comment regarding the chin strap, this strap is so stiff and dry it’s not coming on or off without it breaking. Also the liner I was aware before I purchased and upfront before I posted on here. The band has not been removed so can very easily be returned to how it was .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dd m35 luftwaffe   Dd m35 luftwaffe  

Is there a stamp on the chinstrap tongue?
    .....at the end.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

End very dry and cracked, very faint mark , hardly pics out on a camera I’ve tried to highlight faint stamp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dd m35 luftwaffe  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast