Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet

Article about: Hope of interest , a bit worn but unmessed with Luftwaffe M35. Se64

?

Default Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet

Hope of interest , a bit worn but unmessed with Luftwaffe M35. Se64
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet   Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet  

Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet   Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet  

Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dd m35 luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

Nice and honest - a "been-there-done-that" helmet that retains all its originality!

I like it!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

A nice solid liner! I would venture that some of the exterior wear is poor post war storage but overall a good lid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A good honest DD Lufty, these are starting to "rocket" in price so you were wise getting this one now! Leon.

?

Thanks Leon, hopefully I got it at a good price as it came from a friend of mine, who purchased it from a museum on Jersey that closed down a few years ago.

Nice war-weary lid. I like it.

?

That is a nice looking lid.

I remember my first dd lw lid, it was in greyish in beautiful condition and came directly from those who found it in their granddads attic/cellar.
    Reason for remember that helmet was because one of the morons in the family decided that hitler-eagle was dangerous so they scratched away 95% of the eagle before selling it.

I will never forget that.

Nice looking helmet.

My ET DD Luftwaffe M35 which is also a little rough around the edges:
    M35 DD Luftwaffe Helmet

I really like these early helmets.
    Nick

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A good honest DD Lufty, these are starting to "rocket" in price so you were wise getting this one now! Leon.
    "Rocket" in price ?....Yes..That's if you can even find an honest, unmessed with example

?

Thanks guys for the comments, I did a few fairs and most in my budget had been messed with, luckily a friend is reducing his collection, so was lucky to get a nice honest one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast