Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD m35 Norwegian reissue

Article about: G'day all thought i'd show you this one which belongs to my Missus's Dad but resides in the Pool room now Nice SE64 with alluminium liner band and original chinstrap, which is marked but too

Default DD m35 Norwegian reissue

G'day all thought i'd show you this one which belongs to my Missus's Dad but resides in the Pool room now Nice SE64 with alluminium liner band and original chinstrap, which is marked but too hard too make out, looks like the liner was left in as you can see some paint on it and the interior of the dome is a slightly different shade. The Decals are in Excellent condition.

Cheers Phill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD m35 Norwegian reissue   DD m35 Norwegian reissue  

DD m35 Norwegian reissue   DD m35 Norwegian reissue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD m35 Norwegian reissue
    P
    Many

?

Looks good. The decals are nice! Typical red/brown Norwegian liner.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-24-2013 at 07:35 AM.

G'day Dean, yeah it's a nice lid, fits me like a glove looking at the photo enlarged looks like the mark on the strap could be Henschal? or something like that.

Hi , it's nice to see a Norwegian helmet that has been left alone. Leon.

?

Very nice to see one indeed. Most I've seen are repainted or the decals were scraped off. Sometimes they just slapped some paint over the decal'd area. The chinstrap looks good too. Almost looks like:
    Hensc_e_
    OPM
    193_(8)?
    This just what I think I can make out.

G'day Leon, i agree, Cheers

[QUOTE=Dean;965314]Very nice to see one indeed. Most I've seen are repainted or the decals were scraped off. Sometimes they just slapped some paint over the decal'd area. The chinstrap looks good too. Almost looks like:
    Hensc_e_
    OPM
    193_(8)?
    This just what I think I can make out.[/QUOTE) Cheers Mate, might have to reference the makers too find out more....not that it really matters but it would be nice to know.

I like these, they have their own charm.

?

DD m35 Norwegian reissueDD m35 Norwegian reissueDD m35 Norwegian reissueDD m35 Norwegian reissueDD m35 Norwegian reissueDD m35 Norwegian reissueHi I have posted this before, but for those who are interested.

Great looking lid, i had one a few years ago and unwisely sold it on!.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast