Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DD M35 Police helmet

Article about: This is my new M35 DD Police helmet. The exterior field gray combat paint would rate as approximately 70% intact. Some moderate rust spots. The police eagle decal is approximately 70% intact

?

Default DD M35 Police helmet

This is my new M35 DD Police helmet. The exterior field gray combat paint would rate as approximately 70% intact. Some moderate rust spots. The police eagle decal is approximately 70% intact while the NSDAP party shield decal is approximately 80% intact. The interior liner is intact, although the drawstring is missing. The chin strap is present but rather dry. The interior of the helmet is stamped with the manufacturer code of "ET", reflecting production by the firm of Eisenhuttenwerke in Thale. That being said, I got a great deal on it and it makes a nice addition to my collection.

DD M35 Police helmet DD M35 Police helmet

DD M35 Police helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD M35 Police helmet
    P
    Many

?

Here it is at home with some Kameraden

DD M35 Police helmet

Nice grouping you have there!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Nice grouping you have there!!!
    Thanks, here it is alongside my other police helmets. One Early m34 civil police helmet with the large swastika and tilted national shield and two standard m34 helmets, one in black and one painted over in field gray. This is my first combat police helmet.

?

And one more with my other Police headgear.

Love Police stuff ! Thanks for posting

Very nice collection of headgear!

?

Thanks, if you click on my profile page I have some albums with pictures of more headgear ! I last updated it in May, but I've added more since then.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thanks, here it is alongside my other police helmets. One Early m34 civil police helmet with the large swastika and tilted national shield and two standard m34 helmets, one in black and one painted over in field gray. This is my first combat police helmet.

I'm not a Civie guy but always wanted on with the canted tri-color and big Swaz!

Very nice collection
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'm not a Civie guy but always wanted on with the canted tri-color and big Swaz!

Very nice collection
    Me either but they were the only affordable ones at the time I bought them. I finally got a combat helmet because the price was right ! Although I do love the early model with the big decal. Here are some better shots of it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast