Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dd m42 police helmet opinons please

Article about: im looking at this m42 thats for sale down here the guys thats selling is confident its right but for me the bird decal haveing no boarder should or is not ment to be on a m42? and being a h

Default Re: dd m42 police helmet opinons please

As I have mentioned before, in the lands downunder ( Aust & NZ ) decent helmets for decent prices are as rare as rocking horse scat!!! Sure, to add another $50-$70 for shipping and tracking for a lid from the northern hemisphere is no real biggie in the whole scheme of things but doing a hands-on before purchase, well......

The lucky country for LOTS of things - just not helmets
    Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

You have built yourself a nice collection Dan

Quote by helmetone View Post
    You have built yourself a nice collection Dan
    Thanks, I have but believe it or not only TWO have come from within Australia..... the rest from you guys and some lucky internet deals!
    Truly, take pity on us poor convicts and send us all your excess SD's and ND's ( you know you don't really need them all ) .......
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Thanks, I have but believe it or not only TWO have come from within Australia..... the rest from you guys and some lucky internet deals!
    Truly, take pity on us poor convicts and send us all your excess SD's and ND's ( you know you don't really need them all ) .......
    Now you're starting to sound like my wife. I don't really need them all?? The hell you say! I cant get enough of them lol

Cant add much more about the helmet than whats already been said, its a dud.

Got to agree with you Dan, not much in the way of helmets down this side of the world. Everyone of my lids came from the lovely gents up north, such fine helmets up there. With the shows I go to I am hard pressed to find a real helmet, let alone a decent priced one. I have moved afew on though mind you. Only every found 2 pieces of German head gear in Aus worth picking up, and both were soft caps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12