Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD Police Helmet

Article about: Hey guys I just wanted to get this one up before some of the experts traveled off to the Show of shows. This one has me stumped as I asked a member before I posted it and gave me his thought

Default DD Police Helmet

Hey guys I just wanted to get this one up before some of the experts traveled off to the Show of shows. This one has me stumped as I asked a member before I posted it and gave me his thoughts and he told me to get others opinions as well. So here we go. So could this be a combat police helmet, water police helmet, I’ve researched both and they look awfully alike at least to me. The decal seems original but I though this type of eagle decal didn’t go on Q helmets?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD Police Helmet   DD Police Helmet  

DD Police Helmet   DD Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD Police Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

While I'm not familiar with "water police", this helmet is a typical police m40.

As noted, will leave it to others with more police decal experience than I, but this does not resemble the bordered police decal on Q helmets (per Ken's book as my reference). Looks like an ET style.

An acceptable or known combination for Q? I don't know.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I’m sure Real Steel can help out.

I’ve seen this Helmet before somewhere!

[QUOTE=Stevade;1940698]I’m sure Real Steel can help out.

I’ve read before that the Water Police occasionally used a Gold coloured Police Decal.

I’ve seen this Helmet before somewhere! ( Collectors Guild ) .. How does the Insignia compare to the other Quist Helmets he has for sale?

Hi, i have not seen many water police decals, but they are have a gold tint to them from memory. I think that this is just an unusual combination for a Quist helmet and a standard police combat helmet. Leon.

I do not think there were "Water Police" helmets, every single one that I have seen (including the one I bought in the early '90's as a "real" Water Police helmet) was nothing more than a standard Combat Police helmet with a toned Adler decal. The one that started the thread is a relatively common Q M40 dd combat police helmet, one look original, but with an obvious liability, the washed out Party shield. I would look for one with fewer liabilities, they are out there and not terribly expensive. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I do not think there were "Water Police" helmets, every single one that I have seen (including the one I bought in the early '90's as a "real" Water Police helmet) was nothing more than a standard Combat Police helmet with a toned Adler decal. The one that started the thread is a relatively common Q M40 dd combat police helmet, one look original, but with an obvious liability, the washed out Party shield. I would look for one with fewer liabilities, they are out there and not terribly expensive. Jim G.
    I agree , the water police helmet has become an Urban legend. We know for sure they did not exist.

This one is all good.

Alright that’s a good thing to me then lol. Schwerpunkt what’s with the decal I thought it wasn’t suppose to be on a Q made helmet???

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Alright that’s a good thing to me then lol. Schwerpunkt what’s with the decal I thought it wasn’t suppose to be on a Q made helmet???
    The decal looks like the SE style bordered eagle , also found on Quist shells.
    Why would it not belong on this helmet ?

Ohh okay I did online research and not one showed them with this decal so I thought they didn’t belong thank you. (My decal book I payed for is on its way so I’ll know more soon) one last question how did the “water police” legend come to be???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast