Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DD Snake leg

Article about: Hi guys, It's been awhile since my last post, been out of the collecting realm for awhile, but I just couldn't pass up this beauty, what do you think?

Default DD Snake leg

Hi guys, It's been awhile since my last post, been out of the collecting realm for awhile, but I just couldn't pass up this beauty, what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD Snake leg   DD Snake leg  

DD Snake leg   DD Snake leg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD Snake leg
    P
    Many

a very nice Luftwaffe helmet

Sweet lid!!!! That was the first helmet a wanted to put in my collection, sad to say I still do not have one. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Great double decal! The more I've been looking at and collecting helmets the more I've started liking this pattern of the LW eagle--- passed up a nice untouched one last year (when I really shouldn't have), reminds me of your example--- Congrats again... a nice addition to any collection imo!

And please don't clean it

A super looking "snake leg" Luftwaffe helmet, one I have also wanted for eon's but have not gotten around to buying one! Well done. Leon.

Now I'm on the hunt for a DD Heer that I can afford, it will probably be a while!

Thanks to everyone for your comments!

Well worn but right as rain. Nice addition. The Heers are out there, happy hunting! Jim G.