Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

decal

Article about: Could I please have some opinions on whether this decal is original or fake, I think it could be the latter. Thanks.

Default decal

Could I please have some opinions on whether this decal is original or fake, I think it could be the latter. Thanks.decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement decal
    P
    Many

At first glance it looks good, but with closer inspection the disk appears to be offset to the right, and the breaks are somewhat severe, which graphic characteristics are seen on a known repro Party shield. I would like to see a straight on shot of this transfer before I make a call. Jim G.

Default decal

Greetings Jim, thanks for your observations. The photo angle does gives this impression, but the sides are equidistant measuring exactly 4mm. Brad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture decal  

Well, honestly, it looks pretty good to me. What are your concerns? Jim G.

I edited this post because I now think the decal is a high end repro and I know the piece that I mentioned is good, so I took out the reference to that one because it is owned by someone else. Jim G.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 12-07-2016 at 12:28 PM.

MAP
    ?

Would love to see the whole helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Jim & all, the reason I asked about the party decal was to get unbiased opinions on it prior to showing the runes decal on the other side . Pdecaldecaldecalhotos of decal up.

?

I believe you showed this helmet back in 2011

M16 dd ss

Regards
    Brett

Well, the runic shield doesn't look good so I am probably wrong on the party shield. These are pretty good repros, dangerous really. Jim G.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Well, the runic shield doesn't look good so I am probably wrong on the party shield. These are pretty good repros, dangerous really. Jim G.
    Possibly the ones coming out of France..............

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Jim,

For my understanding and advancement what catches your eye on the tunic shield?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast