Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is This Decal Good?

Article about: I was wondering if this decal is a good one.

Question Is This Decal Good?

I was wondering if this decal is a good one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is This Decal Good?   Is This Decal Good?  

Attached Images Attached Images Is This Decal Good? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is This Decal Good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Is This Decal Good?

I would say not from that picture. Artificially scratched to make it look aged

JMO of course

?

As from the picture it's a m 40 helmet by Q or hkp ( looks like, I'am not sure ) factory and made after 1942 year, they are very rare with decals. I'am with John about the decal
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I'm with the others on this one..I'm not feeling it. Notice the paint around the decal.its not scratched like the decal is.

I just wanted to see how good you guys are. This decal was aged and was correct, but you caught it. Good Job!

( it must take years to be able to tell from a picture and not in person)

Quote by Lt. Martin View Post
    I just wanted to see how good you guys are. This decal was aged and was correct, but you caught it. Good Job!

( it must take years to be able to tell from a picture and not in person)
    What??????

?

so this was just a test eh ?? personally i think you may now struggle getting any help from members ,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is a joke IMO. Your question about good or not never implied that the decal is phony or you had knowledge of it. What is going on here lately? Well at least people are not putting advertising in their threads yet. Over at WAF a brand new member with one post just put a link to knock off handbags in a post. Now fake purse makers are hitting our stomping grounds.

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    so this was just a test eh ?? personally i think you may now struggle getting any help from members ,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think you maybe right there Dave.Personally I feel insulted. Non of us need to be tested. I am seriously P$$$ed now

"Lt Martin", I did not realise until earlier today that you were a very young collector aged only 12. Please let me offer you some advice. Never, ever, post a thread where you already know the answer simply to trick people into giving opinions. This is very unfair and you will rapidly find yourself ignored by experienced collectors who you would do well to listen to and learn from. Having older collectors to guide you and give you free advice is priceless. You would do well to cultivate their friendships and not go upsetting or annoying them. If you only added the comment about knowing it was wrong after opinions were given simply to save face this was an immature thing to do. Grow up a little, listen to the old hands and learn. Also don't forget good manners count, a "please and thank you" go a long way.

I have now said my bit and the matter is closed as far as I am concerned.

By the way, to those that might not know, the decal is an obvious fake as it lacks any metalic qualities of an original.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast